Anorectal manometry and biofeedback
Manometric biofeedback combines manometric anorectal testing for accurate diagnosis with simultaneous manometric biofeedback, which includes four complex exercises for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. This system allows an immediate graphic response during testing. The new Mcompass manometric biofeedback concept is the first portable, easy to use device, which can be integrated into the therapeutic procedure.
- An easily operated device with graphic guide
- A portable and wireless device allowing easy manipulation (small dimensions and weight)
- Simple preparation for taking measurements
- Clear graphic output
- Optional Wi-Fi connection for the purpose of sharing the measurement results
- Four complex exercises designed for the most effective therapy of the pelvic floor
- Visual biofeedback, which is also comprehensible to the patient
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
Exercising the pelvic floor helps patients strengthen their pelvic muscles in the area below the uterus, bladder and bowl. Mcompass thereby offers a non-invasive solution for patients suffering from faecal/urinary incontinence and chronic constipation.
#gastroenterology #manometry #biofeedback
KEY TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MCOMPASS System
A portable and wireless device with measuring software
A two or five-channel measuring catheter consisting of a central rectal balloon and longitudinal balloons for 3D monitoring of the area of the anal sphincter