External ventricular drainage
Drainage chamber set for ICP measurement and cerebral ventricular drainage including spare bag and bacterial filter.
The set includes a ventricular catheter, a trocar, a stylet, a Luer lock, a fixation wing, a clamp, a collection bag, a scale with displacement, a laser for measuring the zero point and a bacterial filter.
- Easy application with a screw or tunneling set
- Instant control of liquor volume and quality
- Compatible with all pressure sensing systems using standardized couplings
- Resistant to breaking
- Possibility to verify correct insertion thanks to X-ray contrast strips
- Available in 1 and 2-lumen versions
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
External ventricular drainage is one of the most common neurosurgical operations, in most cases a very effective and often life-saving procedure. It is intended for neurosurgery departments, including the neurointensive ICU.
neurosurgery | neurosurgical ICU
#CSF #ICP #brain #hydrocefalus #brainchamber #liquor #braininjury #intracranialhypertension
BASIC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
300 mm or 20 mm
|870772||CSF catheter||single channel drainage sensor||10 pcs|
|095377||CSF drainage||drainage chamber set||3 pcs|
|092956||Neurovent||ventricular sensor with drainage||1 pc|
|091898||BOLT+DRILL kit CH9||set for the design of the skull bone – ventricle.||1 pc|